LAST UPDATED: 15 MAY 2018
By accessing our website or purchasing our products or services you agree to this Privacy Statement in addition to any other related agreements. This Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that our Company does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control our company or people that our Company does not employ or manage.
1. Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect from you may include personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you or your business. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- In the case we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- In the case you visit our website;
- In the case you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- In the case you contact us for support;
- In the case you attend our customer conferences, webinars and trainings; and/or
- In the case the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
2. Use of your Personal Information
We may use information that we collect from you and about you for the following purposes:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- To communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To manage our business;
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- To sell or transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
3. Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, complete and absolutely security does not exist on the Internet and Zinier is not responsible for any breach. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- We may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
- To third party contractors that may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement;
- We may share your data with any parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, other entities under a common control or third-party acquirers. We expect these other entities will honor this Privacy Statement;
- We may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- If required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- To other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
- We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
- The Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
6. International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in any of our entities locations or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
7. Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected for. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Your Access to and Updating of your Personal Information
Reasonable access to your personal information may be provided at no cost upon request made to our Company at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
9. Children’s Privacy
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
10. Your California Privacy Rights (ONLY FOR USA)
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an e-mail to:
11. Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
12. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, please contact our Privacy Officer at: